Shadows of the Whirl Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of the Whirl Islands

Adventurers are becconed to the virgin lands of the Whirl Islands

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Approaching Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katonik

The Approaching Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Katonik mutters to himself "What locals?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Akra stretches a bit. "You know how to fight?"
Back to top Go down
https://cania-campaign.forumotion.com
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 pm

"yeah, let's not talk about the locals with him. Children frighten him. Too cute I guess. He told you about the cookies salesman right? Case and point. Now this distraction, would you like it with explosions or crafty elaborate plans. Honestly I'll walk in the front door. So point the way"
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:28 pm

There's muffled banging and cursing as Bleidd tosses things around, looking for something specific. "Would have sworn it was here... Where did it go?" He moves to another room. "Maybe flashbang is in here?" he digs around some more and finds a cylindrical object. "Ah HA! Found it!"
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Katonik gets a thoughtful look, grinning, but then shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 pm

"Perhaps I should explain...We're trying to steal a ship. Something without explosions would be nice. Preferably one that's already stocked. So this will take some scouting first. But if we could disable major war vessels, that would be great too."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:33 pm

"Won't explode. At least it shouldn't. Found several other ones as well. Is essentially stun grenade. First it flashes very bright. Then it bangs. Stun grenade. Can show if you like."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:35 pm

"No thank you."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:36 pm

"Isn't permanent blindness or deafness. Will last about 30 minutes. Some tinkering can make it last longer. Seems ideal for stealing guarded ships."
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 pm

"no thanks, that will hurt us more than them with your throwing arm minion. How about we try the docks. I could help with the distraction once we are there. Just get me out of this house."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:39 pm

"Did I ever mention that it is very, very late and I can't sail a ship very well at night, or when I'm exhausted? A little rest would be nice, even if it's just a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:39 pm

"Was planning on having tiefling throw it, warforged. He has good throwing arm. Proved it earlier. On me. Still irritated about that."
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:45 pm

"Talk later minion, new friends take your rest upstairs. The Love Machine here made sure something was livable here so the beds should be nice. I'll leave minion to pass out with his thoughts somewhere. I'll be in the room down the hall upstairs." Gir returns up the stairs with loud clunks from his footsteps. The sound is much less daunting than before.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 pm

"Right. 4 hours won't be much, but it'll be something, and anyone guarding the ships will be exhausted. We can sail to a nearby island and sleep better there. Sound like a plan Kat?"
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Katonik glares at her. "Do not refer to me as Kat again. but yes, it sounds like a good plan."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 pm

"Sleep? What is this sleep? SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! SCIENCE DOESN'T SLEEP! So why should I? ...sorry. got carried away there. I'm going to be tinkering. It might be noisy. Will try to keep it down. Will probably find me passed out over workbench."
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Luckily sleep is not very necessary for Gir. Spending most of the time reflecting on diary logs from after being created. That and going over his lines for the first woman he meets in town. The Love Machine must have no error in delivery!! Refreshed and ready, Gir thuds down the stairwell only to find Bleidd passed out over his workbench... again. As normal Gir kicks out the chair from underneath him "Bleidd wake up before 'Minion' becomes your permanent name!" and readies his travel gear. Gir gets the feeling that this will his last time here.... and good riddance. "Hopefully the others wake soon. My joints are aching to explore the new world outside this war-torn house."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 pm

"Joints aching? Should probably take a look at that. But won't. And house not wartorn! House is fine." He shoots a glare at the warforged. "And stop kicking stools out from under me. Almost had solution to lemon problem. wait... still might." He runs off, heading for the lemon stockpile.

Arcana check

Intelligence check
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 pm

The member 'Bleidd Whitefalcon' has done the following action : Check

#1 'd20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:58 pm

The magic is sound, but the lemons still manage to blow up in your face, sending stinging lemon juice in your eyes. Must be something wrong with the basic materials.
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Katonik wakes up to the bang. "What in the name of the nine hells is he doing down there?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Akra wakes up with his usual morning attitude. "Whatever it is, nothing in the Nine Hells will save him if I get my talons on him....I'll tear his liver out with my beak and eat it." That last part was mumbled and hard-to-hear, but still audible. Katonik, you know he's just being a grump.
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:17 pm

It must be from living with daily explosions that the ruckus did not faze Gir. "Rise and shine? I forget that we're not alone anymore. If a muzzle was an option I would try. Bleidd, get your gear ready already before our new companions think your trying to kill them."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:20 pm

"But... should have worked! hm... maybe if i do this slightly differently..." He starts muttering technobabble and does some things that no one can understand

arcana

intelligence
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:20 pm

The member 'Bleidd Whitefalcon' has done the following action : Check

'd20' : 5, 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Approaching Night
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows of the Whirl Islands :: RP Section :: Public RP-
Jump to: