Shadows of the Whirl Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of the Whirl Islands

Adventurers are becconed to the virgin lands of the Whirl Islands

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jakethemasterjester

jakethemasterjester

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Hello everyone playing and just being a stalker to the forum. I will be playing as Jake in this campaign. Chaotic natural alignment, he does things what he wants in his own way be them good or bad and do just about anything to do it from punting babies to scaring kids.

As my name suggests, he is a jester and yes it will play a high role. Love him, hate him, he will be there like it or not. I will try to set some standard so he won't be in jester mode fully and might get into some in depth story line with him behind the jesters mask but for now, embrace his sillyness. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Blythe

Blythe

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Lol, looking forward to meeting you. No probs with you being a jester or being silly, just try not the heckle the supervillains too much, lest they unleash some sort of evil device or something on us. Otherwise, pleasure to meet you! I hope our characters get along great--I play a very laid back character, so no worries!

If you must punt babies, punt them at our foes, though. That would both amuse us and help us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jakethemasterjester

jakethemasterjester

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:17 pm

"Oh we will be meeting very soon when the whole thing starts off. I will try to punt a baby in the face of someone for ya when the time comes. Stinky little things would make a good distraction to... hmm..." Takes out note book and jots it down for later ideas to be used in future events.
Back to top Go down
Blythe

Blythe

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:16 pm

I now wish there was a baby for you to punt. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1