Shadows of the Whirl Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of the Whirl Islands

Adventurers are becconed to the virgin lands of the Whirl Islands

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Approaching Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Approaching Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Akra laughs. "Security measures? I thought you couldn't get defensive stuff to work?"
Back to top Go down
https://cania-campaign.forumotion.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:31 pm

"Consists of blowing up anyone who triggers them. Simple, really. Rigged up a lifesigns detector. If i or someone I have said is okay is with group, then they don't get blown up by malfunctioning devices. Blew up lots of cookie salespeople."
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Katonik looks at him. "Please tell me you rescued the cookies."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Akra simply motions for Bleidd to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 pm

"Cookies were on salespeople. Salespeople were blown to bits. But if you REALLY want some, there's some bits scattered over the yard. Wish you luck in finding them." He starts walking towards the house. "Walk EXACTLY where I walk."
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Katonik just follows them in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Being well familiar with that warning, Akra obeys.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Bleidd opens the doors and turns on lights. You see a staircase leading up. There's a wood floor which has a blackened hole in the middle of it. Something large exploded there. There's assorted experiments covering every table visible and a pile of disassembled parts in the corner. He walks on into the house and welcomes the tiefling and kenku in. "Do not touch those parts in the corner. Was intended to be de-icing machine. Named it GLaDOS for some reason. Became alive and then hostile. Had to.... disassemble it. Still not sure what caused it." There's a loud thump from upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm

"You don't happen to have any more live experiments around do you?"
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 pm

"Not experiment. Warforged I made. Named it Gir. It's... odd. Seems to think I'm it's minion for some reason. Ignore ANYTHING it says about its crotch region. Been considering if I should disassemble because it's faulty."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm

You hear Akra mumble something and shake his head, but otherwise continues to follow.
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Descending the stairs in no particular hurry, Gir finds itself looking at some odd folk and his long lost minion. Minion looks like he was tossed like potatoes. Glad to see he came back unchanged. "I see you finally returned Minion... I hope this bunch is more entertaining than watching you make things explode."
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Katonik just looks at him. "Uh... minion?"
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:55 pm

"We have been through this. Repeatedly. I. Am. Not. A. Minion. Keep saying that and I will disassemble. Noticed part missing from GLaDOS. What did you do with it?"
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 pm

"I noticed a component slot in the crotch region, so I attached her. She was lonely and I am the love machine here..." stares back down at what is left of GLaDOS.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:01 pm

"You are machine. What does machine know of love? Besides, will need component back. After you sterilize it. Am planning on reassembling GLaDOS at some point. Figure out what went wrong. Make de-icer that DOESN'T attempt to murder everyone."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:05 pm

"I never thought it was a good policy for the minions to 'disassemble' their masters...." Akra says with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:05 pm

"Well funny thing is, you can't remove unless I say so. You are right though, she does want to kill you. I think the living would find humor in a murderous crotch slot. But enough of your chat minion, who are these guests?"
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"Can disassemble YOU. Know how. Don't need your permission. Am more interested in combustible lemon project and why GLaDOS went hostile then I am in your idiotic backtalk. Component. Now." He looks around at the others. "Oh. Sorry. Forgot you were here. Warforged is irritating. Didn't mean for you to see argument. Thought it would still be asleep."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Akra gives a flourishing bow. "Akra, Kenku Assassin and Humble soul. It is my pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Katonik simply nods to him. "I'm Katonik, Avenger for Mephistopheles, Lord of the nine Hells."
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:16 pm

"ah, interesting people you are. I am Gir, the end result of boredom in minion over there. Not sure why he made me, and I had no purpose to be given. Love Machine was my thoughtful way to entertain myself in this rugged house. Maybe you can fill this need. What have you in coming here?"
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 pm

"Nothing to do with you, irritating warforged. Should have given better brain. One that works properly. They're here so I can find them distraction. Hm... maybe tossing disassembled warforged parts at guards would work...." He wanders off, looking for other potential distractions.
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Katonik looks at warforged. "Perhaps it is possible to use it as a distraction. ASSEMBLED. AND WORKING!" He expresses that last part over at Bleidd.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 pm

"Would prefer disassembled warforged. It irritates me with stupidity. Am no ones minion. Also, love machine thing is slightly creepy. Am worried about local children. Now, shush. Can find better distraction." He wanders off further, still looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Approaching Night
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows of the Whirl Islands :: RP Section :: Public RP-
Jump to: