Shadows of the Whirl Islands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of the Whirl Islands

Adventurers are becconed to the virgin lands of the Whirl Islands

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Approaching Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Approaching Night - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:18 pm

The member 'Katonik' has done the following action : Check

#1 'd20' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'd10' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://cania-campaign.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Virin made his move first, attacking Akra with his cutlass. Akra nimbly dodges it and invokes the power "Grave Spikes". His short sword, which was already vicious enough, grew dangerous spikes as he stabbed it into Virin's torso. Driving all of his fury into the attack, he wrenches the knife, breaking them off. A moment later, Gir hits him with Guarding attack, and the captain falls.

Despite loosing their leader, the crewmen fight on. Crewman A attacks Akra, tearing open his arm with a jagged cutlass. Crewman B was even luckier, landing a dangerous critical hit on Katonik, nearly slaying him in one blow. C missed Gir by a fair bit, and D was too drunk to even hit one of Bleidd's blurry "twins".

Virin: Slain
Akra: -8 HP
Katonik: -24 HP

Crewmen A-D are still undamaged, as well as Bleidd and Gir.
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Spends healing surge, but holds his ground against the sailor
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Target: Crewman B for damage, Katonik for health

Ability: Life Tapping Darts
Int vs ref

repeating crossbow
1d8 + damage
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:52 pm

The member 'Bleidd Whitefalcon' has done the following action : Check

#1 'd20' : 1

#2 'd10' : 4, 6
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Standard Action: Furious Smash
Target: Crewman B
Strength Vs Fortitude

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 8
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 5

on hit effect: +3 power bonus to akra if he attacks Crewman B

Minor Action: Inspiring Word
Target: Katonik
1d6 for heal

Move Action:
Move adjacent to Crewman B

Free Action: Yell

"YOUR CAPTAIN MET HIS END WITH MY SWORD, I WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU FOR INJURING MY COMRADE!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 pm

The member 'Gir Fuzzy' has done the following action : Check

#1 'd20' : 13

#2 'd8' : 4

#3 'd6' : 3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Bleidd, you miss. Again.

Crewman B is suddenly shrouded in what looks like an intangeable black bird of some sort, flying around him. Gir slams down with the butt of his sword with Furious Smash, issuing his yell. Akra, oddly enough, sheaths his blade, but the watchful will see his shadow lurch forward, stabbing viciously at his opponent's shadow. The damage seems to transfer, as the Crewman starts bleeding, hanging on the edge of life.

Katonik: +9 HP, totaling to 10 HP. You're still bloodied.
Crewman B is dying on the deck, and the others are shaking in terror. Crewman D has soiled his knickers.
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 pm

"CREWMAN DROP YOUR SWORDS! Your captain is dead and I will no doubt kill you the same UNLESS you yield to your new temporary captain! Captain Gir at your service. I can bring on the pain just as I can bring on the women!" Gir still cannot identify the feeling of adrenaline coursing threw him... or it's just the dart Bleidd missed with.

charisma check
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 pm

The member 'Gir Fuzzy' has done the following action : Check

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Target: katonik

encounter: healing formula resistive formula
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Katonik is now up to 20 HP, and well enough out of danger.

Gir, the men drop their swords, take the dying crewman and toss him overboard. Moments later, the water's are churning as sharks tear up his still living body. Crewman A steps forward to introduce himself.

"First Mate Alen, and we'll serve ye!"

The encounter is over, and everyone can regain lost HP with the rest tonight.
Back to top Go down
Katonik

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Katonik takes this opportunity to limp towards his room, his head bowed in shame.
Back to top Go down
Gir Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:43 pm

"First mate Alen huh? Well, while in my company I shall see you as Best Minion Alen. Think of it as a way to start fresh, plus I can always get my minions wenches. In turn I would like you to aid in our travel to Brudi. I hope that is not too much to ask -Gir walks over to the edge of the dock looking at the sharks feeding- especially since this world can be very cruel to backstabbers and wench hoarders."

Gir self diary log: day 1 ... I have become a master of a new crew. I have acquired many new minions who share loyalty in me and love for women. I cannot imagine what possibilities await. Wench count so far is 2. My love must spread further!!
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Bleidd wanders off, shaking his head. "Power gone to his head. Must correct ego problem. Is somewhat amusing though."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Akra chuckles before following Katonik to the bunks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Approaching Night   The Approaching Night - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Approaching Night
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows of the Whirl Islands :: RP Section :: Public RP-
Jump to: